Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas baking

You may have noticed a lack of blogging in the last little while. Well, Dan has been busy/preoccupied with other areas of life, and so the blogging world, when left in my hands has been pretty well neglected. Partly there hasn't been anything exciting enough to blog about, or maybe I've just been too tired to think something was exciting enough to blog about! All that to say, yesterday the kids and I started our Christmas baking, so I made a special effort to make sure a couple of pictures were taken that I could post for your pleasure. Now, without further adieu . . .

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I wish I had such good helpers with my holiday cooking. What fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love you guys!

Anita said...

I could use some good help. They are so cute. Eat some for me. Love you lots.