Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zeke drinks tea!

We have raised a very culturally appropriate child in that he LOVES to drink tea. Now keep in mind we generally only give him apple tea which is a lot like hot apple juice, I'm not sure if there is any real tea content in it. But this is the child who a few months back walked up to some random man on the street who was drinking his cup of early morning coffee. Zeke looked up longingly with his big blue eyes and the man GAVE him a couple of sips of his coffee!!! Thank goodness we've never been overly paranoid first-time parents. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of Zeke enjoying his apple tea.


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He's so sweet!!! I noticed mom brought back a box of apple tea, but I still haven't tried it. I'll need to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Good thing it isn't atitiya. Do they drink that there?

Anonymous said...

Tami that is to cute. When we have are tea party for ladies at WBC we were taught the way to have tea. I seen the spoon so I was wondering if Zeke know the proper way to have tea? Thanks for the pictures.

Fred and Renee said...

Precious!! I am not surprised about the coffee thing though. He is quite proficient at getting food from strangers, so why not drink! :-) I miss that boy!!!

Anonymous said...

He sounds a lot like Elijah with his begging. :)