Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh the Things You Find...

So, Zeke is getting bigger and really starting to play more on his own. Today, I went to get in the shower and this is what I found:

Turns out Zeke was giving his tiger and bear a shower at some point this morning. I'm just glad he didn't turn on the water. It is lots of fun watching him grow.

Also the other day, I asked him to go get some tissue for his nose. He left and came back a few minutes later with an arm full of toilet paper, and a stream of it following him down the hall. He managed to get it out of the bathroom, all the way to living room without tearing it at all. I was impressed. Unfortunately, I put it up before I thought to take a picture, but here's a picture of the roll after it was cleaned up:

Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. The things that entertain them and the things they do. They are too precious and make good memories. Thanks for sharing them with us. It brings back memories of my boys hearing and seeing Zeke. Take care love ya.

Fred and Renee said...

I am glad that he is taking care of his tiger that I made him. he is keeping him nice and clean.It is so much fun when they do things like that.

Anonymous said...

so sweet. last summer I walked down the hall and found Elijah singing to a bear and pretending to put it in bed. It's so cute when they get old enough to start really pretending. What a precious age. Enjoy it.