Monday, August 30, 2010

Amazing Memory

Today I was walking down the street with Zeke when we passed a hotel. Zeke asked, "What is that?" I said, "It's a hotel." Zeke said, "We lived in a hotel once. It had fish in the bottom." How in the world did he remember that? He was 13 months old!

Later this evening we were reading out of his Berenstain Bears' science book. It has probably been at least a month since we've read it. I was flipping through to see where we had left off. Zeke said, "Can we finish that part we didn't finish last time about energy?" I looked and that was exactly where we had left off. His memory really amazes me these days.

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Have you talked about the fish in the hotel? That is unbelievable!!! He is one smart boy!

Tori and Lee said...

rHoly cow! Impressive Zeke...