Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Zeke and Mommy time"

In our 4 day attempt at potty training Kaiyah (a whole other story in and of itself), Zeke was starting to feel a little neglected. Yesterday I promised him that we would have some special Zeke and Mommy time today. This morning, Zeke requested a trip to "Starboks" to eat lemon cheesecake for his special date! The kid has good taste, what can I say! So, I told him to run get dressed and handsome. He came back a few minutes later wondering what kind of clothes I usually wear when I go on a date with Dan. Too precious. He ran and quickly picked out a pair of khaki pants and a shirt that he proclaimed would be handsome for our date! He was so excited! Several times on our way to Starbucks and while we were there he told me how much he like having Zeke and Mommy time. I'm thinking we will have to be sure and do it more often.Getting ready to leave. Kaiyah wasn't so crazy about the plan, but ended up having a great time with Daddy!Yummy cheesecake and Carmel hot chocolate!
After we ate we headed over to do our work stuff. Zeke started complaining that his belly hurt. Who's wouldn't after eating cheesecake at 9:00 AM. This is him relaxing, trying to help his belly. Unfortunately it continued to hurt all through the day and I put him to bed an hour early running a temperature. Hopefully this won't be characteristic of all "Zeke and Mommy" times!

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Oh - how precious! I hope he feels better soon. I LOVE my valentines!!

Anita said...

He's a sweetheart. I enjoyed visiting with all of you today.