Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Potty training funny . . .

As you know, Zeke is potty training. He has done a great job going on his little kids potty. This morning we upgraded to sitting on the big potty. I told him if he went on his big potty he would get TWO treats. Very exciting stuff. Well, he went and got his two treats. I left the bathroom briefly and when I came back in Zeke had his hand down in the toilet water. I said "Zeke we don't put our hands in the potty. That's dirty water, " and quickly flushed the toilet. Zeke looked at me with a very concerned looked and said "TREAT!" He had somehow dropped his treat down the toilet and was trying to fish it out! Yes, I gave him a replacement treat!

4 comments:

amy said...

Aww - he's doing so good! I'm verey impressed!

Fred and Renee said...

What a big boy!!

Hannah and Randy said...

that's hilarious! good thing he didn't eat it!

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you caught him when you did instead of after he had managed to get it out and in his mouth. ha ha. I'm glad he's getting it so quickly. What a blessing for you.