Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Shower #2!!!

So, my wonderful sisters-in-law came up with the idea of having a cross-continent baby shower for Kaiyah. Fred and Renee (Dan's parents) came to visit (we are having a great time FYI) and brought gifts from people back home. Saturday night we opened the suitcases and had a great time looking at all the gifts! My goodness, Kaiyah is going to be one well dressed little girl!!! Thank you everyone for the beautiful gifts!

Here we are opening gifts . . .
Kaiyah got SO many cute things. I don't know if you can see them all very well from the picture, but I'm sure you'll get to see her modeling in future blogs!
Check out all these precious shoes, and I think there were a pair or two that hadn't been opened when we took the picture! Isn't it fun to be a girl!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got lots of cute stuff! It is fun being a girl!!

amy said...

Wow! You got some really nice things! Can't wait to see Kaiyah model!

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun!! You'll have to just play dress up with her so she can wear everything!!

Anonymous said...

So fun. I can't wait to see her in those boots. Super cute!!! She will be one well dressed girl. :)

Anonymous said...

That is alot of clothes and shoes. She will be one well dressed girl. But now I remember why I'm glad that I have boys. I can alway admire someone elses little girl. Can't wait to see her in her cute outfits.